BLOG MOVE TO:
I've been sick for 5 days and taking antibiotic but my body doesn't take it really well, I got major headache and give shooting paint at my left arm, finally doctor prescribe me different medicine, now I'm back for another 5 days taking antibiotic. Sucks!!! anyhow, these pictures we took about one month ago but I never got a chance to post it, I'm wearing orange and flowers design blouse, flare stretchy pants and like most of other pants that I bought from store, I had to cut them short, they made for tall woman and I'm only 5'1, to lazy to bring it for alteration I just cut it myself. I hope you will like this look!
and our fashionista mommy, Daphne form Fashion Confessions of a Mommy tag me for what inside your bag but I warn you that I am not as organize as her, please do check what inside her bag is really neat and organize I got a lot of idea from her, If you like her blog which is one of my favorite blog, please do follow!
Ok everyone these are things inside my bag is a lot more are not here but mostly just papers and bills, things that I don't want you to see ( is nothing appealing anyway it look like trash inside my bag)
but all these are what important for me and always on my bag!
from left to right:
1. Ray-Ban sunnies cover
2. Gucci aviator sunnies, the cover is too heavy so I used my Ray-Ban cover
3. My double perfection Chanel powder which I love it so very much I bring everywhere for touch up
4. Bath and body works body lotion in 2 FL. OZ, ps I love you, is not really my favorite smell.
6. Lipstick Chanel aqualumere #91 positano in nude color I used it for day time.
7. Mac- Up The Amp. Color deep purple, I used it for night time.
8. My favorite parfume OILYLY is discontinue, in California before they only have one store is in South Coast Plaza, I really love their diaper bag and the little girl clothes as well.
9. My IPHONE, can't live without it! I had it for two years already, apparently they have two kinds of IPHONE one that they use it here (USA) made for AT&T is locked, you can only use it for AT&T but mine is made to use in Europe and Asia is unlock so I can use it anywhere, everywhere around the globe and I'm using T-mobile right now.
11. Nail cutter
12.Tylenol for unexpected headache.
14. Famotidine 10mg. I love spicy food therefor I get heartburn a lot so this is my over the counter medicine.
Here's my Favorite bag, is old and rusty and no one wants it anymore! yet I love it so much, it's been with me for 8 years, I can toss it anywhere I want without worrying to damage it! one time were in disneyland I leave this bag by mistake and when I came back to the same place the bag was still there, apparently no one even bother to take this bag...LOL
anyhow I hope you enjoyed my post and have a good day everyone!
for any one who wants to follow me don't forget your blog's link.